[ExchangeList] Re: offline-Defragmentation

  • From: "Ramanathan, Thiyagarajan" <thiyagarajan.ramanathan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:53:19 +0530

Even u can plan for DB consolidation for eliminating the white space in
the database. Procedure for doing this is as follows.
Move all the mailboxes to different store.
Dismount the store.
Rename the database to some other name.
Mount the store.
New database will get recreated.
Delete the old renamed database.
Move all the mailboxes back to the original store.

Regards,
R.Thiyagarajan