[ExchangeList] Re: offline-Defragmentation

  • From: "Neil Hobson" <nhobson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:02:19 +0100

If you're not seeing any 1221 events, check your online maintenance schedule
first.  If maintenance isn't completing, then you need to sort this out, such
as allowing all-day Sunday for maintenance, etc.  How much free space would
drive whether it's worth running eseutil.  BTW, I wouldn't consider 29GB a
large database.   :)