off topic - voicemail and exchange

  • From: Luke Levis <Luke.Levis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:41:20 -0400

we are currently ready to make the move to active directory. as of right now
we have Exchange 5.5 and we run Xpressions voicemail from Siemens and they
want a ridiculous amount of money to upgrade our voicemail to be compatable
with Exchange2k3.. and I was just wondering if any of you have cheaper and
more effective solutions for voicemail.. currently our clients like the fact
that voicemail go directly into their outlook client, but that isn't a
feature i'm dead set on having

any help is appreciated
Luke
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is privileged
and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or any agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately. SMG reserves the right to monitor and
review all content sent to and from this email address. Messages sent to and
from this address may be stored on the SMG email system.