[ExchangeList] Re: off topic: tracking a black mail sender via free yahoo web mail

  • From: "Jose Medeiros" <josemedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:04:37 -0800

Untitled DocumentActually the local police may not have Jurisdiction. I
attended an FBI presentation on this very issue sponsored by Cipher Trust they
make " Iron Mail".

My understanding is that you need to contact the FBI's cyber crime division or
your local FBI office. Be insistent that this is urgent, they are understaffed
and have many cases to work on.

Regards,

Jose Medeiros
Past VP, Postmaster & Webmaster NTEA
http://www.sjpc.org/~medeiros
www.ntea.net
www.tvnug.org
www.sfntug.org

  Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:21:32 -0800 (PST)

  From: Carey Michaels <silvercrystals7@xxxxxxxxx>

  Subject: Read All of this before you get upset

  To: ***

  --0-1713553532-1163118092=:75770

  --0-1713553532-1163118092=:75770

  --0-1713553532-1163118092=:75770--

  The information in this communication and any attachments is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us
immediately and delete the original message and any copies of it.

  Any opinions, conclusions or other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed
by the company.