[ExchangeList] Re: off topic: tracking a black mail sender via free yahoo web mail

  • From: "Brian Pituley" <bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:00:28 -0800

Sounds like a job for the police.

Brian Pituley
Director of Information Technology
T: 408-441-3611
F: 408-441-8405
E: bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

________________________________

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ara Avvali
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 12:39 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: [ExchangeList] off topic: tracking a black mail sender via free
yahoo web mail

A friend of mine got a problem which I appreciate if you guys have any
suggestion. Someone is black emailing him and his wife saying his wife
is cheating on him and so on. He wants to identify and possibly find out
who is sending this. I told him since they are using free yahoo web
mail, without a court order and spending giant time and money is not
possible. Any other suggestions? I am posting one header if that helps

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0

Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830);

             Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:21:33 -0800

  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Con
tent-Transfer-Encoding;

b=hh4jR0iikW8jhFb/DdtqK6BSCIDG+CH4Byit/RI3Y+CpapcsvhOfNAO7JfwF6UIcgq5RKB
K8VRBUzzrobR14KnIg4FNFBE0h2x6ExRq8YEste6q3Uo/NpHZ9yHm1b+QgzWVJ0AZX38PRU6
N1oNB2c6GiI54JaGICR3H0IemVqEY=  ;

Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:21:32 PST

Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:21:32 -0800 (PST)

From: Carey Michaels <silvercrystals7@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Read All of this before you get upset

To: ***

--0-1713553532-1163118092=:75770

--0-1713553532-1163118092=:75770

--0-1713553532-1163118092=:75770--

The information in this communication and any attachments is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us
immediately and delete the original message and any copies of it.

Any opinions, conclusions or other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed
by the company.