[ExchangeList] Re: off topic: tracking a black mail sender via free yahoo web mail

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:14:48 -0500

Well, the person that sent it through yahoo had an IP address of That IP address is owned by BellSouth so I would assume
that the sender would be using Bell South internet services.  You may
have your friend contact Bell South and see if they can help...

Info on the IP is at this link -

Chris Wall - MCSE + Messaging

NAM Exchange Administrator

T (919) 460.3236