[ExchangeList] off topic: tracking a black mail sender via free yahoo web mail

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:38:44 -0800

A friend of mine got a problem which I appreciate if you guys have any
suggestion. Someone is black emailing him and his wife saying his wife
is cheating on him and so on. He wants to identify and possibly find out
who is sending this. I told him since they are using free yahoo web
mail, without a court order and spending giant time and money is not
possible. Any other suggestions? I am posting one header if that helps

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0

Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830);

             Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:21:33 -0800

  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

N1oNB2c6GiI54JaGICR3H0IemVqEY=  ;