[ExchangeList] Re: off topic - service restart batch

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:28:21 -0700

This is the batch file, it has the dependency service. But something
just came into my mind. Maybe I should change the order of lines.

net stop SurfControl Web Filter Service

net stop SurfControl Web Filter Remote Administration

net stop MSSQLSERVER

net start MSSQLSERVER

net start SurfControl Web Filter Service

net start SurfControl Web Filter Remote Administration