[ExchangeList] Re: off topic - service restart batch

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:27:05 -0700

Hi Carl,

I have the net start command in batch file. Problem happens at stop
point (obviously stop then start) this is the batch file. I would try
the /y option and see if that helps. Thanks

net stop SurfControl Web Filter Service

net stop SurfControl Web Filter Remote Administration

net stop MSSQLSERVER

net start MSSQLSERVER

net start SurfControl Web Filter Service

net start SurfControl Web Filter Remote Administration