Re: off the topic but, how do you reboot with a batch

  • From: "Van Singel, Scott " <svansingel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:29:03 -0400

Ok,
I got some responses and I should explain better what I am trying to do.

I would like to make a script to do the following

1. Run a program (deletes a old antivirus software)
2. restart the computer
3. Logon the network so the user does not have to
4. Del some directories

Can anyone help me.

Scott

Scott Van Single