[ExchangeList] not enough available memory

  • From: "Hermano JS. Queiroz" <hjsqueiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 08:40:11 -0400

Hi Everyone,

            Suddenly, I started to receive this message from our
Exchange Server 2K SP4

            Message processing failed because there is not enough
available memory (8007000E-82000387).

            I have 4.Gb on C:, 30 Gb on D: and M: this server has 2 Gb
of memory and it is using only 1/3 of it, the process is running in 2%
and my warnings on D: and M: is about 5 and 10 Gb space available.

            I already defrag one, repair also and was ok, for a couple
of days, but started again. Any ideas or thoughts will be more than
welcome.

      Thanks,

Hermano Queiroz

Coord.of Network Services