not able to access users calendar

  • From: "Jared Johnson" <JaredsJazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 12:02:34 -0400

Hi to all Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000 gurus:

We are running Exchange 5.5 SP3 on WNT 4.0 SP6a, running Outlook 2000 client
on W2K Professional workstations.

Many times on with my presidents Outlook client he is unable to view a
person's calendar, (even though he has reviewer and edit privileges.) The
temporary fix I've found is to take him out of the permissions list, and the
re-add him. This will enable him to view the calendar but only for a few
days and then it happens again(!). It's a repeated pattern.

He, being the president, is getting quite angry over it and it ready to fire
me(!), so if anyone out there has any ideas on how to fix this problem
permanently, I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks much, Jared