• From: "Jason Lehrhoff" <JLehrhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:05:49 -0400

Does anyone have Exchange 2000 or 2003 on a DMZ off of a Sonicwall Pro

I have had random 500 internal server errors for a few years with E2k,
and I saw it once so far on the e2003 front end box I just installed. I
have done every last thing suggested in MS articles, and I have a
feeling this can be something weird with the Sonicwall Pro series

If I uncheck the 'enable friendly http messages' , the page comes up
blank instead of showing 500 internal server error.

The HealthCare Chaplaincy is a multifaith community of professionals from many
cultures dedicated to caring for persons in spirit, mind, and body.

We are committed to excellence and leadership in pastoral care, education, and

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), please notify the sender and do not copy or
forward this message to any other person.