RE: no space left on hard drive

  • From: "Lane Virgin" <lvirgin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:09:54 -0600

is this exchange 2000 or 5.5?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Ryan Stewart [mailto:ryan_stewart75@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 9:17 AM
  To: [ExchangeList]
  Subject: [exchangelist] no space left on hard drive

  http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!

  Good morning. Our company hosts its exchange server on a 3 partitioned
box. I only have 400mb left on the exchange drive partition. I have 30GB on
drive D. So my question is how do I take 15 or 20GB from D and mount it to
the Exchange drive? And do I mount (or add) the extra space  to the actual C
(physical exchange drive) or the M(virtual exchange drive)
  Thanks, Ryan.