RE: new server

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:26:47 -0400

David

What server is the users mailbox on?, if you have only just moved them then
you need to make sure you have allowed time for their new mailbox server to
be replicated around the DC's and GC's in your environment.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890