RE: new exchange

  • From: "Neil Hobson" <Neil.Hobson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:29:38 +0100

Check out

From: Godfrey Masanja [mailto:gmasanja@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 September 2003 06:19
To: [ExchangeList]
Cc: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi mark
I want to deploy another exchange server in my domain so that the one in
production to be removed and have the new one in production. what are
the procedure should I follow ? Apart from taking backup of the one to
be removed?
Godfrey Masanja
Systems/Network Analyst,
Celtel Tanzania Limited,
Celtel House,Plot No. 717/1, Block'D',
Ali Hassan Mwinyi Road,
P.O Box 9623, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Mobile: +255 (0) 748670345.
Office: +255 (0) 22 2748181 Extn:4405.
Fax: +255 (0) 22 2748168.
Email: gmasanja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands.

If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately on 01202 360360 or email help-desk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx