RE: need solution

  • From: "Devin McBride" <devin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 06:17:25 -0800

As I have said in the past...if you want help, do research beforehand
and post what you have found, what steps you went through and what
hasn't worked thus far.

And yes, saying 'google the error code' is valid because it comes up
with tons of information for both errors.  If it doesn't help, fine...at
least make us privy to what you have done so far so we don't waste our
own time.