need help - strange queue

  • From: "Hery" <hery222@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:31:48 +0700

dear all,

today i check at the queue viewer, and it's normaly.  but when i check at
the folder "e:\exch2k\mailroot\vsi 1\queue"  i see two strange queued
message and another normal message.  the strange queue are their size are
zero (0).  when i try to open them, they contain nothing.  another sympton
is my server is always get trojan "js.fortnight.c".  and it always infect on
queue folder files.  is the trojan make the strange queues (zero byte) ? and
how to remove the trojan ? i'm using NAV CE 7.5 and SAV 3 for my Ex2k.  I
have check at symantec site, but i can't find "s.htm" (file like every
antivirus website said too).  this problem is really make me stuck in my
internet connection, it's going so slowly, and the mrtg traffic show
outgoing connection is bigger than incoming connection.  plz if someone can
help me with this problem.

rgds,
hery