RE: need help pleaseeeeeeeee

  • From: "Onaghise Rotimi" <RONAGH@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:04:57 -0400

Hi Mohammad,

I would start by running a sniffer on the network in order to find out
what is going on. If this is going around and you had a fine
configuration after your migration then why would it start all of a
sudden except for a virus making an ARP request or something?

First run a sniffer and then if possible try running a virus sweep on
your network.