Re: need help if possible

  • From: ali ahamed <saliahamed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 10:28:38 +0100 (BST)

Have u configured mailbox quota also
--- Mohammad z al khatib
<mohammadzakariaalkhatib@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
---------------------------------
http://www.MSExchange.org/
Hi,
I have exchange 2003 server on my network and i
configured from system manager that the  limitation on
sending is 1800k and on receiving  is 5000k , the
manager of marketing needs to send e-mail with
attchment the size of it is 3000k i went to active
directory uaers and computers and i went to user
properties to exchange general and to delivery
restriction and i decrease the send and receive for
this manager to 5000k on sending and 6000k on
receiving when the manager send e-mail with the
attchment ( 3000k ) his receiving from amil from
administrator saying that ( This message is larger
than the current system limit or the recipient's
mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or
remove attachments and try sending it again. )
Thanks.

World of Windows Networking:
http://www.windowsnetworking.com
Leading Network Software Directory:
http://www.serverfiles.com
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
http://www.isaserver.org
Windows Security Resource Site:
http://www.windowsecurity.com/

Yahoo! India Careers: Over 50,000 jobs online
Go to: http://yahoo.naukri.com/