need help if possible

  • From: "Mohammad z al khatib" <mohammadzakariaalkhatib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 08:39:59 +0000

I have exchange 2003 server on my network and i configured from system manager that the  limitation on sending is 1800k and on receiving  is 5000k , the manager of marketing needs to send e-mail with attchment the size of it is 3000k i went to active directory uaers and computers and i went to user properties to exchange general and to delivery restriction and i decrease the send and receive for this manager to 5000k on sending and 6000k on receiving when the manager send e-mail with the attchment ( 3000k ) his receiving from amil from administrator saying that ( This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove attachments and try sending it again. )