need help??????

  • From: "Mohammad z al khatib" <mohammadzakariaalkhatib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 07:58:50 +0000

pHi
I have MS exchange 2003,1- i have 400 users in active directory i need to give 300 users permissions to send and receive from inside and outside the company, 2-and i need to give permissions to the 50 users to send and receive internally ( deny receiving e-mails from outside ) ,3- and i need to give the other 50 users just receive from outside the company and i need to deny the 50 users from sending e-mails outside the company.
First step no pb

I have a pb in configuring the second and the third one

Thanks.
Mohammad al khatib.