RE: my pop3 server refused login

  • From: MJ <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 00:04:48 -0500

What authentication are you using on the POP3 Virtual server?

Sent:   Thursday, December 08, 2005 5:36 AM
To:     [ExchangeList]
Subject:        [exchangelist] my pop3 server refused login

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hai Dear and Near,
                  I am having Exchange server 2003 and Windows Server 2003
in a single server and everything is going fine.

When configuring outlook for pop3 mail account creation, my pop3 server
refused login due to incorrect username or password eventhough I entered
correct username and password. And also I want to know how to receive
mail's from my POP3 mail server that host's my ISP. Is it only way to buy
a third party pop3 connectors?

Please help me!
Thanks a lot
Take care and bye
With regards, Anand[System Administrator]