multiple email domains

  • From: "David Liles" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:35:36 -0500

Hopefully I will explain this in a manner in which makes sense....
We have one Exchange 2000 server in our network, however we are supporting
several client domains in which we provide email for.
To the best of our knowledge, everything is configured correctly regarding
client email support. Our lack of knowledge is around OWA.... Currently we have
only configured two domains for OWA and what we've noticed is that the contacts
on the Exchange server for domain 1 are viewable when users from domain 2 logon
through OWA.
Is there a way to prevent client email domains from viewing the contacts on the
Exchange server?
Thank you