multiple domains for email

  • From: "Denise Dorrance" <denisedorrance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:34:06 +0000

I Exchange server 5.5. Some of my users are in one domain and some are listed in another but both show up under the global address list. My delema is: Soon we'll be moving everyone into the same domain and I'd like to start cutting people over but would like to forward (for a short time) the emails from the old domain address to the new domain address. When I set them up with the new address they show up twice in the global address list but with two different identities of course.

Does anyone know of a different or easier way to do this??