Re: multiple Outlook clients for one Exchange account

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:26:26 -0500

I don't think that will be happening.  You simply can't share a PST, and you
won't be synchronizing an open file (the PST) while in use.

You can have a shared mailbox with identical data using server delivery, or
you can have PST delivery but things will be out of synch.  You can't have
both in this case.