Re: multiple Internet domains

  • From: "Lazor, Ed" <ELazor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:37:09 -0700

Having e-mail from multiple Internet domains drop into a single mailbox is
beneficial.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work for what I'm trying to do.  I
need to set this up the same way an ISP would configure their Exchange
server.  This is where you have separate mailboxes for each account.

Any ideas on that?