Re: mta will not start.

  • From: "exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:54:24 -0800

Fixed:

check the "display routing groups" and "Display administrative group" under
your orginization name.  Then expand administrative group --> first
administrative group --> routing groups --> first routing group --> members -->
right click on the server and set it as "master server".  Restart the exchange
mta and mail stores.

hope this helps.

thanks alot

http://www.netdigix.com