moving the smtp connector form spoke site to hub site

  • From: "raj nair" <rajnair7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:55:26 -0600

Hi Gurus,

we have a hub and spoke exch with 15 spoke sites and my hub site.

We had implemented RGCs as part of migration from 5.5 to 2003 but that
creted lot of email problems and i deleted them all.

Now all 5.5 servers are uninstalled except the hub site bridgehead server
which is a exch 5.5 srvr. All remote sites bridgeheads as exch 2k3
servers.

My question is :

All my remote sites have an smtp connector for email .My manager wants the
smtp connector to be centralised .How it is to be done .
i have teh  KB article 883407  printed out .But that is for switching
connectors from 5.5 to exch 2003 .

BUT:

Here i think it is a minor thing to be done ???

Thanks
kaafka