RE: mm worms on M: exchange 2000

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:34:54 +0100

I would suggest you look at this link:

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Services Organisation
-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle [mailto:estradam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 June 2005 17:57
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] mm worms on M: exchange 2000

I've been fighting mass mailing worms for 2 weeks now.  Run removal
from Symantec's sight, shows nothing.  Of course, you have to exclude
M: for Exchange 2000.  When I run a virus scan, they show up on the M:.
I've been running Symantec's Intelligent Updates on a daily basis, Virus
scans and manually deleting mail containing viruses on a daily basis.
seems like I may be chasing my tail.

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory: