migrating exch 5.5 to 2003 during a domain migration

  • From: "remix19" <remix19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 03:10:43 -0700

Hi all,

We had a NT domain with exchange 5.5.
We decided to migrate to a new domain on AD2003, but for some political
reason exchange 2003 wasn't reserved for an other solution based on Linux.
The domain migration start & finish perfectly (admt migration)
Users for the moment reach exchange 5.5 that is still in use in the "old
domain"
Surprise, for some new political reasons exchange 2003 must be installed.

I've never been in face of this type of migration, my question is what
will be the behavior of ADC will it be able to reconnect the ex5.5
directory to the new one in AD2003 that is still populated ?

Thank you for all your answer

Best regards

remix