RE: migrate from exch 2000 to exch2003

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:54:30 -0400

Hi Zoltan

Its pretty simple, you can install the new Exchange 2003 server into your
existing Exchange 2000 organization and then just use the move mailbox
feature to move the mailbox from the 2000 server to the 2003 server.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890