[ExchangeList] migarion exchnage 2000 to exchnage 2003

  • From: ajit yadav <ajityadav82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:31:26 +0000 (GMT)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Dear all

Setup

 Windows2003 server+sp1+exchnage2003+sp2+dns+dc
other
windows2000+sp4+exchnage2000+sp3+dns+dc

I wnat to migartion all the users with mailbox  form
exchnage 2000 server to exchnage 2003 server.

Iam  able to migater the users form  exchnage 2000
server to exchnage 2003 server throug ADMT tool ..
But when i have try migaterd  mail box through
exchange migartion wizard get one error

I did not able to  seclect any user and give error ""
Data invalid ""

please   help me how can i migarte  user with mailbox

any document

 thanks
ajit

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: