microsoft CDO library

  • From: "Amos D. Galiardo" <amdix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:36:26 +0700

Dear all;
i'm currently use ms outlook xp, and i need using a reference of CDO 1.21
library to be able to use the MAPI, but i can't find it. I only found
"microsoft CDO for Exchange library" and "microsoft CDO for NTS 1.2 library"
and i try select those item and so i run my application (in visual basic),
and error message appear "can't find project or library" at the cursor of
MAPI.session.

am i have to install outlook2000 to get cdo.dll? or any other way that i
still use outlook xp and get cdo 1.21 library?

any comments would be appreciated..

Best Regards;
Amos D. Galiardo