RE: message.zip

  • From: Gene O'Brien <Gene@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:29:36 -0400

I've been running GFI:MailEssentials for several months now, and it's
terrific as far as I can see.  After a few months, the filters are really
well tuned, and it only misses a VERY small percentage of garbage mail.
Problem is, we're in the finance industry, so we get a lot of
false-positives.. i.e., mail it thinks is Spam is really legit, as we deal
with money deals and that sounds like spam to it!  But once we get stuff
like that, I whitelist the sender and it's not an issue going forward.

We use it with Exchange 5.5, but I assume it would also be good with
Exchange 2000.

-Gene