message tracking

  • From: Tom Kern <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangemail <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:26:24 -0400

I'm running exchange 2k post sp3 rollup.
 when i try to do a search on certain users in message tracking, i get "one
or more entries in the Recipients field are invalid and will not be used in
the search. Each entry must be a valid email address or user"
For other users it works.
there is nothing different about this user- enabled account,not hidden from
the gal,etc.
 This is a valid user in my domain. She has a mailbox/email on an exchange
server in the org.
i am running this as domain admin with full exchange admin rights.
 any ideas?
thanks alot.