RE: message limit

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:39:43 -0400

Because not everything updates immediately.

The schedule for updating mailbox properties runs in about a 2 hour
cycle by default. If you upgrade to 2003 sp1, this can be changed.

Recipient Policies are updated during mailbox maintenance, which I
believe is midnight to 4 am by default. You can force this (right click
on the policy and see your options).