RE: message count

  • From: Tom Kern <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:54:09 -0500

Well, I have to scan the logs on every server and that kinda stinks.
Also, when i scan the tracking logs, the count I get is much much higher
than what is being journaled for some reason.

I don't have any $$ tools so I've just been using vbscript and wmi with
tracking logs and exchange for this.

I thought there might be a way to see how much mail is going throught the
smtp connector used for journaling per day and use that?

Also, the perfmon counters give me counts since the last restart/reboot so i
can't get granular info like the total # of emails in 24hrs.

thanks