Re: merging of two companies - urgent help req uired

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:15:19 -0400

Migration is always an option :)  Coexistence is something that is much more
difficult but possible depending on the requirements.  You'll need to spend
a lot of time figuring out the requirements, how you'll administer, etc.

Once you have the requirements and the level of coexistence expected, let us
know and there are several tools that can help depending on your choices.
Some from Microsoft, some from third parties.

Al