merging domains/companies

  • From: Jared <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:33:32 -0700 (PDT)

HI All

I wrote last week about our company merging with
another company and so now we have to be able to send
email that reads "domain2" instead of our own
"domain1." Basiclaly, we are keeping both domains, but
merging into one big Exchange 5.5 domain and so at
both of our locations we need to send from "domain2"
domain, but still receive on both domains.

One person responded, but have lost that email. Can
that person respond again? I can't figure out how to
get this working and need a real Exchange guru to show
me the light.

Anyone else out there know how to set this up?
Thanks much! Jared

http://shopping.yahoo.com