RE: mails sending out twice

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:53:16 -0500

Check his email box for a virus.

Andrew

________________________________

From: Bindesh Patel [mailto:Bindesh.Patel@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 11:49 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] mails sending out twice

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Has anybody heard about this problem before where emails are delivered
twice from one sender? He uses Outlook 2003 client?

He actually sends the mail once but ends up in the receipient mailbox
twice?

This e-mail, and any attachments, has been checked by us for computer
viruses. Although none have been detected we cannot guarantee that it is
completely free from such problems and we do not accept any liability
for loss or damage that may be caused. We would therefore advise you to
carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments. If you
do find a computer virus please inform us immediately by e- mailing
administrator@xxxxxxxxxxx so that we may take appropriate action. The
contents and attachments are intended solely for the addressee and are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be
taken, in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender by e-mail
immediately, and delete the message from your computer without making
any copies.