mails missing problem

  • From: ajit kumar <ajitkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:00:34 +0530

Dear all
( 1)              I have one problem When some one send a mail on our domain
(  and if the mail mark as   To .and CC and BCC  of the to three
four  users. The mails received only  one users ( may be received  cc usres
and may be bcc user and may be To users)  .  This problem is not regural but
happen in to three day  .
Please help me what I do  I don't what happen and where is mail gone.
  Server configuration     Winnt 4.0 with service pack 6a and option pack
,  Exchnage server 5.5 with Service  pack 4 . Trend anit virus
Best regards,
Ajit kumar