mails from mulitiple domains on a single exchange server

  • From: Gopi Krishna N <Gopi.Krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:11:31 +0530

Hello All,
                We are using Exchange 5.5 with SP4.0 on NT server 4.0 with
SP 6a. This is the only one server in my organization .
                       Say - O = Org1
                               Site = Site1
                              Domain = domain1.com

                       We have an other office in the US, which is
independent as of now has the exchange server with different domain from us.

                Say - O = Org2
                               Site = Site2
                              Domain = domain2.com

          Employees from India is going to sit in the US but will have the
e-mail address from our domain.
we'll be interconnecting these two offices thru leased circuit in about a
weeks' time.

 my query is -  Is it possible to have the mailboxes of Indian employees in
the domain2.com with the e-mail address of domain1.com , if so how to do
that?
 If not could anyone suggest me how to do this?

 Thanks in Advance
 --Gopi