RE: mail-enabling many users

  • From: "Nick Parkes" <nick.parkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:01:49 -0000

Commercial: Advantage at
Free: Exchmbx.exe at

-----Original Message-----
From: A. M. Salim [mailto:msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 January 2005 03:11
Subject: mail-enabling many users

OK I have a brand new Exchange 2003 server running on Windows 2003
installed.  I have over 300 users sitting in the AD, ready and waiting to
be mail-enabled.  Is there a quick way to mail-enable these users, either
script or GUI, or do I have to do them one by one manually?

best regards

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or retain this message or any part of it. It may contain information which is
confidential and/or covered by legal professional or other privilege (or other
rules or laws with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Centrica
plc, and the company, its directors, officers or employees make no
representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or completeness unless
expressly stated to the contrary.