mailbox size

  • From: "Caroline Docherty" <c.docherty@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 02:31:36 -0600

We are using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000.  A user married so we changed
her Exchange account name and her NT account username.  She now has
exceeded her mailbox limit of 50MB but when we check her mailbox size it
says it is about 180MB but the break down of each folder adds up to less
than 5MB.

In her Exchange account, on the Advanced tab, the directory name is greyed
out and shows her old username, however other users who have had their
name changed still show their old directory name with no ill effect.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best wishes