RE: mailbox problem

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:45:48 -0400

Title: Store dismount
I would agree with David, but I would call MS Support. $245.00 US and they will take you through fixing it from start to finish.  They ask what the final result is to be. Be sure to be specific in what you want them to do. Only use them as a last resort, but I would say you are there now.
This problem requires going into ADSIEdit and removing instances of the old (A) E2K box information and then doing probably doing another re-build of the E2K box.
This is not a task I would recommend doing on your own.

just my 2c
Ken