RE: mailbox not able to create in exchange server 2003

  • From: "robin" <robin_adam9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:49:38 -0700

Thanx for ur reply ripon,

   i done domainprep in only one child domain in which we r getting error
messege while creating mailbox for a user and also done forest prep and
domainprep in enterprise exchange server which was installed in aditional
domain controller, but still i am facing the same problem.i think there is
no need to run domainprep in all child domains in our network. let u
clarify this one where its must to run domainprep in all child domains.

awaiting for ur valuable reply
thanx ripon,