mailbox not able to create in exchange server 2003

  • From: "robin" <robin_adam9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 21:53:10 -0700

  i need a solution for the exchange server.first i explain my servers
setup. we have enterprise exchange server installed in additional domain
controller. and i was installed exchange server 2003 and isa 2004 in child
domains.these child domain belongs to another network. after installation
of isa 2004 server i am getting an error messege

"The server is not operational"

"Facility: win32
"Id no: 8007203a"
"Microsoft active directory-Exchange extension"

i am able to create a user without exchange mailbox.while trying to create
a mailbox for a user getting a error messege as give above.

if this information is not sufficient i will give the detailed information
for our network.

pls find any solution for this.