RE: mailbox backup

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:31:45 +0800

Mailbox Recovery for Microsoft Exchange  2000 Server
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/library/mrfme2ks.
mspx

Using ExMerge to recover a Single Mailbox or Mailbox Item
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/ExMerge-Recover-Mailbox.html

Additional Reading (since you are planning your backups)
Disaster Recovery for Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/library/disrec00.
mspx

All Exchange 2000 Server Documentation
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/library/abrollup.
mspx

Kind Regards
Gill

#ps- you would be surprise what you could find with google.com on the topic
of "single mailbox recovery for microsoft exchange server'. Give it a try
today, it is free :D