RE: mail still arriving to deleted accounts

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <mcummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:33:17 -0500

Yes I mean being delivered to existing and deleted users. I currently have the
mail being forwarded to an account I use to manage all spam hitting the server.
This account is holding all of the crap that's being sent to multiple existing
and deleted user accounts. The only problem is that I do get false-positives
from time to time so I'm wondering if I can keep mail from arriving to the user
accounts that I know are deleted from the network?

Thanks